Hello all people of India

Go down

Hello all people of India

Post by SHAHS on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:06 am

Hi, I am new to erepublik. Didn't find any forum for new people to say 'Hi' so I am posting here Smile

Edit:- ...and oh btw something wrong with the visibility of the signatures...*points below*
avatar
SHAHS
New eIndian
New eIndian

Number of posts : 18
Age : 32
Erepublik Username : SHAHS

http://shahszone.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all people of India

Post by Pliped on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:48 am

Srachit needs to make a Welcome topic.....

HI AND WELCOME! If you can stand the bugs, cheats etc of this game then you will love it.
avatar
Pliped
Forum Hog
Forum Hog

Number of posts : 309
Erepublik Username : Pliped

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all people of India

Post by srachit on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:14 pm

I thought I already had created a topic for people to introduce yourself, might not have Sad

anyway its not a bug, I have disabled signatures, they just mess up the forum
avatar
srachit
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1439
Erepublik Username : srachit

http://eindia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all people of India

Post by SHAHS on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:06 am

Pliped wrote:Srachit needs to make a Welcome topic.....

HI AND WELCOME! If you can stand the bugs, cheats etc of this game then you will love it.

Didn't know there where bugs in the game... Very Happy

srachit wrote:anyway its not a bug, I have disabled signatures, they just mess up the forum

Here is your solution. Smile

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=383923
avatar
SHAHS
New eIndian
New eIndian

Number of posts : 18
Age : 32
Erepublik Username : SHAHS

http://shahszone.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all people of India

Post by Pliped on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 am

SHAHS wrote:
Pliped wrote:Srachit needs to make a Welcome topic.....

HI AND WELCOME! If you can stand the bugs, cheats etc of this game then you will love it.

Didn't know there where bugs in the game... Very Happy

Its true, massive things they are, i think in the WW2 we in the Uk had some bugs the size of football Laughing
avatar
Pliped
Forum Hog
Forum Hog

Number of posts : 309
Erepublik Username : Pliped

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all people of India

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum