Indian National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South African embassy

+12
David Forde
Jizzie McGuire
dionysus
CharlDeGrote
ArjaaAineZ
BroodRoosterNL
IndieKid
Pliped
Betha
Anjan Sarkar
srachit
Rico Suave
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

South African embassy Empty South African embassy

Post by Rico Suave Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 am

Greetings people of eIndia,

It is with the utmost humility I present myself to this great and fiercely independent nation.
I am Rico Suave, current minister of foreign affairs in South Africa.

Whatever form of cooperation our proud nations will embark upon I'm confident that it will be mutually beneficial.

Respectfully

Rico Suave

Rico Suave
New eIndian
New eIndian

Number of posts : 1
Erepublik Username : Rico Suave

Back to top Go down

South African embassy Empty Re: South African embassy

Post by srachit Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:36 am

Welcome to India

Srachit,
Proud President of India
srachit
srachit
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1439
Erepublik Username : srachit

https://eindia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjan Sarkar Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:34 am

Welcome to India Rico...

Anjan
Secretary to Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Anjan Sarkar
Anjan Sarkar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 400
Erepublik Username : Anjan Sarkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Betha Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:43 am

welcome in india,

betha
minister of internal affairs
Betha
Betha
Forum Shopkeeper
Forum Shopkeeper

Number of posts : 188
Erepublik Username : Betha

Back to top Go down

Post by Pliped Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Welcome to India

Pliped
I have no idea what i do but i think its something in the army
Pliped
Pliped
Forum Hog
Forum Hog

Number of posts : 309
Erepublik Username : Pliped

Back to top Go down

Post by IndieKid Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Welcome to India. Even though I'm not officially here yet...
IndieKid
IndieKid
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Number of posts : 775
Erepublik Username : IndieKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BroodRoosterNL Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:26 pm

Welcome to Incredible India Rico, have a great time here Smile

BroodRoosterNL,
Leaving Minister of Foreign Affairs
BroodRoosterNL
BroodRoosterNL

Number of posts : 1172
Erepublik Username : BroodRoosterNL

Back to top Go down

Post by ArjaaAineZ Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Welcome to India...

ArjaaAine

A random guy...
ArjaaAineZ
ArjaaAineZ
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 915
Erepublik Username : ArjaaAine

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlDeGrote Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:51 am

Good day Everyone,

I have been appointed as the new South African Ambassador to the glorious nation of India.

I will endeavour to keep building upon the solid foundation of friendship already existing between our two wonderful and sovereign nations.

It is truly a great honour for me and I look forward to working with you.

Please feel free to ask me questions and let me know of anything that we can assist in.

I would also appreciate a quick briefing on the current goings-on in India.

Regards
Charl

CharlDeGrote
New eIndian
New eIndian

Number of posts : 4
Erepublik Username : CharlDeGrote

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlDeGrote Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:04 pm

I strongly urge you to consider this.

Regards

Charl
South African Ambassador to India

Last edited by CharlDeGrote on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total

CharlDeGrote
New eIndian
New eIndian

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjan Sarkar Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Hello again... we have a plan of modification os the Joint forces program... plz see what changes would you like to be in it...
1. Let it be given a new name... Non-Aligned Movement as its real sense is
2. There will be an official contract for all countries in NAM... which will entitle them to...
a) They must not join any of the alliances PEACE or ATLANTIS i.e they will stay non-aligned, failing which they will have to pay a fine and of course lose the place in NAM
b) Each member country shall provide diplomatic and strategic support to other countries threatened by war. this support will only be given for DEFENCE purpose... and shall not include assault attempts!
c) Member countries shall promote cooperation amongst themselves and work together for Peace-keeping operations
d) member countries will follow policy of non-aggression and non-interference
e) member countires will need to open a forum option on NAM... where all other members can communicate
Anjan Sarkar
Anjan Sarkar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 400
Erepublik Username : Anjan Sarkar

Back to top Go down

Post by dionysus Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:11 am

The economical alliance sounds good. Let us know what other countries think.
dionysus
dionysus
Forum Hog
Forum Hog

Number of posts : 367
Erepublik Username : dionysus

Back to top Go down

Post by srachit Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 am

I agree with dionysus
srachit
srachit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlDeGrote Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 am

Thank you for the reply,

I will let you know as soon as the South African Minister of Foreign Affairs have responded to it.

CharlDeGrote

CharlDeGrote
New eIndian
New eIndian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzie McGuire Tue May 12, 2009 9:03 am

Greetings Indian friends,

I am Jizzie McGuire, former president of eSouth Africa, and have been appointed Ambassador of India by our new government. I believe that our two countries share many things in common and see much potential in closer collaboration in all areas.

I would like to know more about your great nation, where the Indian people stand in relation to PEACE and ATLANTIS, and what you think about South Africa and her struggle to liberate her country.

I look forward to working with the government and people of India. Special thanks also to my good friend BroodRooster for his support and assistance.

Best Regards,

Jizzie McGuire
Jizzie McGuire
Jizzie McGuire
New eIndian
New eIndian

Number of posts : 12
Erepublik Username : Jizzie McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by srachit Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 am

welcome to India jizzie, well India is officially neutral in the entire ATLANTIS-PEACE thing, I would like to congratulate South Africa for the bold step they have taken of trying to liberate SA and I wish you all the best.
srachit
srachit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Forde Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 am

Hi Jizzie, I am David Forde the Indian Prime Minister and MOFA welcome to our forums.

India's stance on World politics is and always has been that we are a non violent neutral country and do not wish to side with either Alliance but we keep getting used like pawns by both Romania and Indonesia but through good negotiations we have now managed to regain two Indian regions and also have bought a new Q5 Hospital in Orissa.

Our population is growing on a daily basis and last month we had a 141% increase in voting numbers in comparison to the previous month so things are really looking up.

We are currently looking at getting involved in many different training wars but these are complex and sometimes expensive but we are doing all we can to participate.

Please feel free to ask any furter questions and please tell us a little bit about South Africa.

Thanks!

David.
David Forde
David Forde
Homeless Forummer
Homeless Forummer

Number of posts : 1143
Erepublik Username : David Forde

Back to top Go down

Post by ravisk92 Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 am

Welcome to India cheers

ravisk92
Forum Shopkeeper
Forum Shopkeeper

Number of posts : 147
Erepublik Username : Ravi Teja

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzie McGuire Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

Thank you for your kind welcomes and for the information. This is really a great looking forum and looks pretty active.

It seems India has been very fortunate in that you have been able to negotiate for your land peacefully. Unfortunately, we could not do the same with Indonesia and have been forced into taking sides in the conflict.

I have had extensive talks with BroodRooster, so have some understanding of India's political position. Thanks David for giving me an even more comprehensive look at your country. As President, I always proceeded with caution as far as getting India's support and never asked for anything that would have compromised your neutrality. Nevertheless, I very much appreciate the support we have been shown by many in India and hope we can forge closer relations. Very Happy
Jizzie McGuire
Jizzie McGuire
New eIndian
New eIndian

Back to top Go down

Post by David Forde Tue May 12, 2009 11:44 am

Great words Jizzie and hears to long term relations between India and South Africa although I should point out that we have not actually managed to talk our way into receiving land we gained Orissa from Pakistan when they were controlled by Romania and we regained Tamil Nadu without being consulted by Indonesia so that they used us as blockers against the Romanian assault to Karnataka (High Iron).

We did however manage to negotiate a Q5 Hospital out of the situation so we are doing well although we are always concerned that future attacks are immenent especially on the 'Political Takeover' front.

We strive to beat these attacks though and are proud on remaining a neutral country despite the unfair attacks we face.
David Forde
David Forde
Homeless Forummer
Homeless Forummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzie McGuire Tue May 12, 2009 12:31 pm

I guess I should say that India is fortunate to have gained some of their land back peacefully. I wish we could have done the same, but Indonesia would not talk to us and our population was extremely restless and frustrated. It is unfortunate that we were unable to maintain our neutrality, but we had little choice if we wanted to unify our country.

Until recently, we too were neutral and proud of it, but we also felt we were disrespected in part because of it. Indonesia refused to speak to us and laughed at us when we published articles there, while ATLANTIS nations would not take us seriously, some even thinking we were Indo puppets. I hated to give up some of our sovereignty by signing MPPs, but I didn't see any choice for us if we were to Liberate our country. I hope its a choice we don't regret.

We too are very familiar with PTO attempts. In fact, we barely survived one in our last election (our candidate beat an Indo usurper 320 to 318 thanks to support from our friends and allies). We would be happy to cooperate with India to prevent such attempts on our countries in the future, so maintaining a line of communication may be crucial to us both.
Jizzie McGuire
Jizzie McGuire
New eIndian
New eIndian

Back to top Go down

Post by David Forde Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Yes 100% agree, we will make sure we work close together and where we can help each other we will. I see the notorious Wizzie_Don tried to take you over, thats the same guy who led the indo TO party which destroyed India not so long ago.

Evil or Very Mad
David Forde
David Forde
Homeless Forummer
Homeless Forummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzie McGuire Tue May 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Ah, no wonder BroodRooster was so helpful and supportive of me during the last couple weeks. We've been dealing with the same culprits you have. All the more reason for us to work together, at least covertly. I will be sure to share any intel or info I hear regarding India with you and will encourage our president to consider India and her interests in regards to economic or military matters.

Yes, Wizzie-Don thought he could take us over, but he wasn't counting on eSA determination and the support of our allies. Still, it was too close for comfort and while he actually admitted respect for eSA, he said he'd be back again next time.

Just shows what big empires like Indonesia think about countries like ours. First they ignore or laugh at us for having the nerve to ask for negotiations, and then when we act on our own through force, they use deceit and dishonorable methods to try and shut us up and make us bow to them. Yes, we had to sign MPPs to help fight for our land back, but we will not become their puppets as some have suspected. If we do come out victorious with ATLANTIS help, we will fight them too if they decide to occupy SA or make it a puppet.
Jizzie McGuire
Jizzie McGuire
New eIndian
New eIndian

Back to top Go down

Post by David Forde Tue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Great respect for you, we also will not allow them to dictate to us and whilst we understand we can not defend ourselves without support due to the 12000 - 300 odds in their favour we are sure if needed we can keep any attack at bay on a military front with the right MPP's through peaceful agreements.

Our main threat will always come from a PTO and as I pointed out we made a point to break our own voting records this month and we did so by a 141% in crease in votes.

If needed we feel we can bring in at least another 100 ppl from abroad although our target is to have another 100% + growth on voting numbers which will see our vote count close to 300 which we feel is enough to fend of any attack.
David Forde
David Forde
Homeless Forummer
Homeless Forummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzie McGuire Tue May 12, 2009 2:22 pm

I agree that PTOs are the biggest threat. Our MPPs should keep us safe for now militarily, but they can't stop PTOs. We were fortunate that our allies also saw the threat and sent over help (even though one of our major parties did not and refused to work with my party). From our experience, you will need a vote count of at least 300 to hold off a determined TO attempt.

Since Wizzie has vowed to return, we are putting plans in place to unite all the parties (the Free Africa party was rudely awakened and now supports us) behind single candidates, while I have stressed the importance of strong and committed allies to our new president.

You can never be too prepared though. We have much respect for India and her ability to stay neutral and independent with the wolves tearing at her from both sides, and will do whatever we can to help you maintain your freedom. Like I said, I will pass on any intel to you and if we can help you fight PTOs or enemy attacks, we will do so.
Jizzie McGuire
Jizzie McGuire
New eIndian
New eIndian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next